| FSB & FSC |
The Luwa Fibre Separators FSB and FSC are designed for filtering the waste out of conveying air flow and to discharge it in the room, in a compact form and without dust emission.
The waste material collected is accumulated at the perforated metal conus, from where it is conveyed downwards by a worm shaft. Thanks to the conical form of perforated metal conus and to the resistance of the spring plate diaphragm, the material gets condensed.
- Smaller waste quantities can be pressed directly into a waste bag / bin, for disposal.
- Larger quantities can be discharged into a silo or into the filling hopper of a baling press.
- Disposal without dust emmission.
- Integrated control permits autonomous operation
- The reduced construction height allows installation in rooms with low head room
- Continuous or pressure-controlled operation
- Intermittent feed is possible
|Air flow rate (M3/Hr)||1200-4000||4000-8000|
|Waste throughput (kg/Hr)||max.150||max.250|
|Rated output of motor (kW)||0.3||0.37|
|Compacting Factor||approx. 2:1, depending on type of material|
|© Luwa (UK) Ltd Air Engineering